Thursday, 19 April 2012

THE BREAK (debut novel by Kerry A Stanley)

Hello there fellow Blog readers! Today is the day, the release of my first fictional novel The Break, if you haven’t been a part of the journey and had the pleasure of my ramblings for the last three months then it’s a little project I’ve been working on for nearly two years, a project I decided to self publish in the end. A project which involved not only the writing of the story but the cover design, the proof reading, the editing, the formatting of both the paperback and eBook (nightmare!!), the promotion, the trailer (now loving this concept!) and loads of other little things that go on behind the scenes, all of which I can say with absolute certainty if I had traditionally published I would’ve took for granted! I’ve learned what works best and certainly what not to do in the future and yes there will be more in the future, I’m already working on a second project!!
So I guess all that’s left to say is Thank You to guys for all your support and please follow the following link which will tell you all you need to know about where to buy a copy of The Break
Oh and please feel free to retweet/reblog/like on facebook etc to spread the word!!!!

For a limited time you can get the eBook for only 99p here

No comments:

Post a Comment